[Qgis-psc] QGIS Hackfest in

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Aug 2 22:54:49 PDT 2019

Hi Tudor,
Thanks for your positive reply – as expected ☺
So sorry for not being able to participate either in the hackfest nor FOSS4G.

Kind regards
Lene

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark