[Qgis-psc] Attachment widget broken in the attribute table

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Wed Aug 14 01:19:57 PDT 2019

Hi all,

may I suggest that we create an "upstream" label in our tracker so that
we can reference this Qt list and keep track of it?

For what it's worth, +1 for fixing Qt issues upstream, it appears
natural to me to fix issues upstream that block us and does not get
solved by others, whatever the project size is.

Best regards

Régis