[Qgis-psc] Attachment widget broken in the attribute table

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:44:10 PDT 2019

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 19:06, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> +1, of course.
> Thanks Nyall.

Before I send this -- would I be overstepping if I add a few optional
items of things we've identified as significant limitations in the Qt
SVG handling (which directly affect QGIS), but don't directly related
to existing bugs (because we can't expose the functionality which
relies on this)?

One concrete example would be Qt's lack of respect for svg/qpainter
fill/stroke order.

Nyall