[Qgis-psc] Github sponsorship

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Fri Aug 16 05:54:05 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas, as Jürgen said, I added the link to the funding page, but
the funding matching from github is only on their internal donations
obviously. I've been added on a github private working group to discusso
how such feature would be made useful for organizations. One thing that
just came to my mind is we could create a QGIS.org user and add that one.

Cheers

Marco

On 13.08.19 08:30, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did we set up something? I thought this is about donations targeting
> individual devs? Or did I misunderstand something?
>
> Andreas
>
> On 2019-08-13 08:23, Anita Graser wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Have we received any donations via this channel yet? Should we
>> advertise it more?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anita
>>

>> On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 3:07 PM Saber Razmjooei
>> <saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
>> <mailto:saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi Jurgen,
>>
>>     They will have some fees for handling transactions and will not
>>     match below 5k dollar donations. See the link in my first email
>>     for information.
>>
>>     Kind regards
>>     Saber
>>

>>     On Fri, 24 May 2019 at 11:06, Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de
>>     <mailto:jef at norbit.de>> wrote:
>>
>>         Hi,
>>
>>         On Fri, 24. May 2019 at 10:13:03 +0100, Saber Razmjooei wrote:
>>         > The first year, there is no charges, so maybe there is an
>>         opportunity to
>>         > explore on of the options.
>>
>>         Is there any info on which charges follow the next years?
>>

>>         Jürgen
>>
>>         --
>>         Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel.
>>         +49-4931-918175-31
>>         Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax.
>>         +49-4931-918175-50
>>         Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
>>         https://www.norbit.de
>>

>>     --
>>     Saber Razmjooei
>>     www.lutraconsulting.co.uk <http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk>