[Qgis-psc] test.qgis.org and ms_perf test

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Mon Aug 19 23:57:53 PDT 2019

Hi Yves,

from what I get, you need to check with Paul or Eric so that perf tests
are run in different time schedules and wont interfer each other.

Best regards

Régis

Le 20/08/2019 à 08:50, Yves Jacolin a écrit :
> Thank you both, I will install the project on qgis4. I will check the
> duration and will run it accordingly.
>
> Y.
>
> Le lun. 19 août 2019 à 23:50, Paul Blottiere <blottiere.paul at gmail.com
> <mailto:blottiere.paul at gmail.com>> a écrit :
>
>     Hi Yves,
>
>     > The server on which we perform ms_perf tests [1] will be discontinued in
>     > end of august. I am wondering if QGIS project gave some feedback to Paul
>     > when he asked if QGIS project can share a server to provide QGIS tests
>     > (OGC Cite test).
>     >
>     > I can find another temporary solutions but probably needs a long term
>     > solution.
>
>     It would be awesome if ms_perf tests could be run on qgis4
>     alongside with certification tests and graffiti. The whole
>     deployment (QWC2 examples, certification tests for WMS and WFS...)
>     is documented and reproducible thanks Ansible scripts available
>     in https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/tree/master/qgis4.
>
>     Actually, we just have to be cautious on cron tasks in order to
>     avoid an overlap between performances tests.
>
>     Let me know if I can help you.
>
>     Regards,
>
>     --
>     *Paul Blottiere*
>     *
>     *
>     Lead Software Engineer
>     /https://hytech-imaging.fr//
>

> --
> 06 64 28 27 92
> 09 52 14 2008

Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.