[Qgis-psc] Feature freeze extension request

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:57:59 PDT 2019

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 at 08:54, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like therefore to ask for a one week extension for both the core refactoring and the new feature (logarithmic method).

I think this same exception could/should apply to some other open
work. In particular I have in mind Hugo's selective masking work
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/30747) and the snapping cache
changes (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31374). Both PRs have been
in place for a number of weeks, both are VERY critical changes which
must not be rushed due to the potential impact of regressions in these
code areas.

I'd much prefer to see an extra week spent on these PRs vs having them
rush merged today to avoid the freeze deadline.

Nyall