[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain "api.qgis.org" (and 12 more)

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Aug 30 08:15:56 PDT 2019

@Paolo

My plan is for Rohmat to take over the running of:

* plugins.qgis.org
* feed.qgis.org
* changelog.qgis.org
* certification.qgis.org (which will be an alias to above)

We have a plan to set everything up with a well documented and easy to manage system which we will write about soon.

For the website and docs (actual hosting) it is probably something he can also take over.

I think it makes most sense for Jürgen to continue to manage.

For the downloads I think we could probably set up a load balanced environment if things get any busier traffic wise.