[Qgis-psc] Testing Hardware

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 11 12:56:37 PST 2019

Hi PSC,

I talked to Giovanni about testing and how we could support him. One
idea that came up is help him get some better testing hardware with more
RAM, more disk, better CPU and a used Mac. That way he could run more
VMs in parallel to test QGIS on more operating systems or more versions
in parallel.

The estimate is 450 € for improving his PC hardware and 500-700 to get a
decent used Mac.

I think it would be a good way to make sure we don't accumulate too many
funds at the end of the year. Would you support the idea to help
Giovanni get better testing hardware?

Thanks for your replies,