[Qgis-psc] Two recent proposals - how to finalize?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 12 03:52:38 PST 2019

Hi Harissou,
thanks for letting me know.

Il 12/12/19 12:43, DelazJ ha scritto:

> Paolo, the qgis website build is broken now because files are not
> referenced in the index ;(
>
> And each rst file will result in a page if built. What about adding the
> resolutions in a single file, the most recent on top the older? All
> decisions in one page on the website.

I would prefer to have them separate, as it is easier to have the
general picture even for the casual visitor.

This is a first attempt, I have no problem in finding a different
solution. I'd like something simple, where a PSC member can just dump a
text file in a dir and it gets listed and rendered without further
intervention.
Any suggestion?
Cheers.
--