[Qgis-psc] ToDos

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Dec 17 00:08:19 PST 2019

Hi Tim,

Il 16/12/19 23:28, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> 1) I think it is bad to assign multiple people to a single ticket -
> nobody will take responsibility for it as they will think others are.
> Rather assign it to a principle person and @mention the other people who
> should be helping.

fully agreed; I did not want to impose a burden on someone - that's why
I called for a review from all PSC members. The aim is to find the best
candidate after a quick discussion here.

> 2) I think to be a TODO item, a task must be able to be clearly
> completed. So for example https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/16 is going
> to be a recurring thing that will never be ‘done’ and should rather be
> managed through our shared calendar, or as event specific tickets.

also agreed. My aim was to clean up the queue in the minutes, and put
neglected tasks in evidence. The assignee for each ticket is free to
convert it to a calendar item or other.

Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu