[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Help EFF save .ORG

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 31 10:07:38 PST 2019

Yes this happened last month, I had sent a tweet out about it (a good
summary of the situation:
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/11/20/org_registry_sale_shambles/).
I recommend that we renew our .org domains for 10 years or so, to avoid
any subsequent price increases by this new registrar.  -jeff

On 2019-12-30 12:07 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all,
> I don't know anything specific about this. Anyone has more info about
> its relevance to QGIS.ORG?
> Cheers.

Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/