[Qgis-psc] Version names

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Feb 5 23:53:12 PST 2019

Thank you for the feedback!

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 11:01 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> On 2/5/19 6:43 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> > * perhaps better to change colour? as it is, it superficially looks like
> > the 3.4 splash.
>
> Can't we change the colors a little, maybe even between the greens
> of https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/styleguide.html
> Or maybe even use the Lemon or Orange (use those for LTR's or so? Or the
> other way around?

All 3.x splashes so far use the QGIS green gradient. It's the only gradient
we have in our style guide.

What do you think about adding some style element that differentiates
between LTR and a regular release? One could be yellow, the other orange.
But I'd prefer keeping the green gradient for the larger part of the splash.

I won't have much time to devote to this since the annual report also needs
to be prepared. So if anyone else wants to give i a try: The Gimp projects
are on Google Drive.

Regards,
Anita