[Qgis-psc] [QGIS UserConf 2019] Online registration will close next February 24th

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:53:20 PST 2019

Just another note,

the municipality enhanced Wifi with many access points to manage massive
envent... we dis some stress tests a week ago (ant late today too) but
without having the possibility to simulate more that 30 connections
visualizing 4k videos. We saw that the Wifi allow only port 80 and 22 if we
need more open port for the event, we need to comunicate! we do not have
control of infrastructure....

without other ports available who need to use custom ports need to prepare
a way to tunnel or use a vpn... but we do not manage this if not
communicated in time.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition: