[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-community-team] qgis.org (hopefully temporarily) removed from cloudflare

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 17 10:52:44 PST 2019

Thanks Richard for the info.

Perhaps we should come up with a Plan B if this happens again - just as
we now have two credit card payment systems (PayPal and Stripe).

Are there any alternatives to Cloudflare? How about keycdn - it is a
Swiss company. It is not free. One pays 4 cents per GB for the first
10TB, then it gets a bit cheaper. So it is 40 US$ per TB. How many
Terabytes do we ship per month? Do we have any stats?

Andreas