[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] QGIS 2.18 EOL approaching?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Mon Jan 21 00:34:40 PST 2019

Hi,

I would be +1, many corp's will start evaluating QGIS 3.4.5 and still
deploy 2.18 for a while using osgeo4W. They probably never kept a copy
of the packages locally. We should at least just keep an old mirror ?

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.