[Qgis-psc] Version names

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:11:02 PST 2019

Hi Anita,

I've tracked down two suitable ones which have no copyright (copyright
has elapsed):

https://gisservices.information.qld.gov.au/arcgis/rest/directories/historicalscans/cad_scans/cad-map-2mile-qld-2m76-admin-bdy-1955.jpg
https://gisservices.information.qld.gov.au/arcgis/rest/directories/historicalscans/cad_scans/cad-map-2mile-county-march-sh2-1922.jpg

Noosa is up on the north side of these maps, just under the "Laguna
bay" text. Look for the bump in the coastline when tracing down from
the top.

The area to center on is around the Noosa Heads <-> North Head area.

Hope that's ok!

Nyall