[Qgis-psc] QGIS in Africa

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 11 22:55:40 PDT 2019

Hi,

If we think that a presence of QGIS is valuable at this (or similar)
events, I would prefer to send people who are - either local - or want
to combine it with some holidays.

I am against flying around the world to events with questionable
benefits/results for us. People fly way too much - and we geo people
should act more responsibly. We know about the global threats to this
planet - and we can't close our eyes and say - oh no climage change is
for real, but no - I am not the one that has to act responsibly. Others
should do that for me ...

Do we have local QGIS users in Rwanda or neighbour countries?

Greetings,

Andreas