[Qgis-psc] Issue building website with Visual Changelog

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jul 12 10:59:41 PDT 2019

On 12/07/2019 17.09, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> On 7/12/19 4:52 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>> On 10/07/2019 08.01, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>>> To make the rst from the changelog application work you have to clean up
>>> the rst a little, some parts of the image-stuff has to be removed, some
>>> other errors fixed, some rearrangement and adding an index.
>>>
>>> Easier when you can build it locally, instead of having to wait every
>>> travis build :-)
>>>
>>> I will have a look later this evening.
>> Ok, online AND translatable:
>>
>>   https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog38/
>
> Thanks a lot Richard!
>
> Any idea what happened to the images? They appear to be cropped and not
> animated, in the past they appeared differently, see e.g.
> https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog34/ . Was this an
> intentional change?

Mmm, no, I just take the rst from the export and tweak it a little to
make it build etc.

I do not remember changing the images back to gif in earlier versions ...

See:
http://duif.net/rst.zip
those are  fresh exports of today... as you see on the bottom of the
index.rst, now in both versions only png and jpeg
So I think the export function changed (or the lib that is changed to
create rst...)

I do not see any recent commit having changed the image type:
https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/commits/develop

Tim, Ismail, Anita? Any clue?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde