[Qgis-psc] Updates to macOS installer links

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 06:34:22 PDT 2019

Hey PSC,

As we now have officially signed installers for QGIS for macOS I would like
to get this PR merged to we can offer a good experience out of the box for
our  macOS   users:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/pull/656

Given the amount of effort that has gone into these newer installers and
the feedback being really positive, I think time to make the call on
updating the links to the official builds and doing some PR on twitter,
blogs etc about it so users know about the updated installers.

Regards,
Nathan