[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Product management processes in OSGeo projects

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Sun Jun 9 04:00:49 PDT 2019

Hi,

Steven Feldman conducted a survey on product management processes in OSGeo
projects. The results will be presented at the FOSS4G in Bukarest.

In agreement with Paolo, I participated on behalf of QGIS.ORG to submit and
explain the current situation of QGIS.ORG in this aspect.

I am forwarding the questionnaire and my replies for your review. If you
find something wrong in my statements or if I missed something substantial,
please speak up and I will send Steven a corrected version.

Thanks and greetings,
Andreas