[Qgis-psc] QGIS Mac Packaging project migration

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 03:47:53 PDT 2019

Tim,

it is not straightforward in the current package, but possible. There are
multiple ways how to do it, but I have an impression it is not something
majority of user need. The plugins should have its dependancies sorted out
by package manager or they should be bundled as wheel in plugins if needed.

Peter