[Qgis-psc] 2019 grant voting is closed

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:50:28 PDT 2019

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 8:46 AM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

[...]

Hopefully they can be covered by other means. I think it will be useful
> to do a call for sponsors for all of them, and/or start a crowdfunding
> campaign.
> What is the state of the new dynamic welcome page? This would be the
> perfect place to advertize them.

AFAIK:

- part 1: welcome page layout refactoring for project templates is done and
committed
- part 2: display controlled feed entries in welcome page is work in
progress
- part 3: server component for feed entries (my part) is done and tested
but not yet deployed (if someone gives me instructions about where to
deploy it I can proceed)

Cheers

--
Alessandro Pasotti