[Qgis-psc] 2019 grant voting is closed

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Jun 26 01:22:02 PDT 2019

Hi PSC members,

@Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de>  or @Marco Bernasocchi <marco at qgis.org>  - can
you help about part 3 - where to deploy? Do we have an exiting VM on
Hetzner where this would fit, or should we order a separate small cloud
server for it? Perhaps we would deploy it on the same VM that we use for
plugins.qgis.org

With Richard's retreat from PSC I think it is a bit unclear who is in
charge of such infrastructure issues?

@Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti at gmail.com> - did you create a docker image
for the server stuff?

Thanks,
Andreas

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 08:50, Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 8:46 AM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> Hopefully they can be covered by other means. I think it will be useful
>> to do a call for sponsors for all of them, and/or start a crowdfunding
>> campaign.
>> What is the state of the new dynamic welcome page? This would be the
>> perfect place to advertize them.
>>

> AFAIK:
>
> - part 1: welcome page layout refactoring for project templates is done
> and committed
> - part 2: display controlled feed entries in welcome page is work in
> progress
> - part 3: server component for feed entries (my part) is done and tested
> but not yet deployed (if someone gives me instructions about where to
> deploy it I can proceed)
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Alessandro Pasotti