[Qgis-psc] Skyline Software Systems, 3D capabilities with QGIS

Bill LaRocque blarocque at skylinesoft.com
Wed Jun 26 08:42:34 PDT 2019

Thanks for the comments... our agenda is simply to encourage the use of 3D by the geospatial community; we are willing to either help implement core functionality or plug-ins... if there is a set of developers focused on 3D, then perhaps we could work with them to build a priority feature list...
Bill