[Qgis-psc] Financial warning

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Mar 2 03:46:50 PST 2019

Hi,

I think when we have to decide between bug fixing and QGIS grants,
preference should be given to bug fixing (my own opinion). We already
decided that QGIS grants should be targeted mainly towards polishing of
existing features rather than introducing more features. So it is
already quite similar to bug fixing anyway.

Or we move the QGIS grants to the second half of 2019, after the summer
holidays when we got more funds in.

About 150-180 € rate per hour: this is not a calculation - but these are
sort the normal rates that Oslandia, Norbit, OpenGIS, Sourcpole,
Camptocamp, Hexagon, ESRI, etc. would charge their clients. Discounts
would apply if you buy many hours at once.

Greetings,

Andreas