[Qgis-psc] AGM invitation

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Sun Mar 3 01:18:14 PST 2019

Hi Denis,

Yes - originally it was missing, but I think that Paolo sent it afterwards?

Anyway - here is the link again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_xXVE8RGBNFnJGoBhdLYO4MVm8DlCRudhM1DRINSq8/edit?usp=sharing

As a side note: the bug fixing for QGIS 3.6 will most likely be more like
30k, instead of the 20k in the budget. As a result we can do the following:

   - cut back the 3.8 bug fixing to 10k only
   - skip the QGIS grants in 2019 or move it back to autumn
   - wait until we know better about our financial situation how it
   improves or not

The financial pillow we had before the QGIS 3.0 release is gone. Now we can
only spend what we get in through donations, sponsorships, training
certificates, etc. We can't make the same loss again like we did in 2018.

Greetings,
Andreas

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 at 00:09, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Many thanks for this.
> If I am not mistaken, the budget for 2019 is not present in this mail.
> It would be nice to get it before the AGM.
>
> Cheers,
> Denis
>

> Le mar. 26 févr. 2019 à 04:08, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> a
> écrit :
>
>> Dear QGIS.ORG Voting Members,
>> please find herewith attached:
>>
>> * the Invitation to the Fourth General Assembly 2019
>> * the Annual Report 2019
>> * the Financial Report for 2018
>> * the Auditing Report on the 2018 accounting
>> * the proposed revision of our Statutes.
>>
>> 2018 was a milestone year for QGIS, and this AGM marks an important step
>> in the growth of our community, something we all are both proud and
>> humbled.
>> Thanks to all for cooperating in this fantastic project, which I believe
>> truly makes the world a better, more free, place.
>> --
>> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
>> QGIS.ORG Chair:
>> http://planet.qgis.org/planet/user/28/tag/qgis%20board/