[Qgis-psc] Recent QGIS Project presentation

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Mar 6 09:17:16 PST 2019

Hi!

Just had the chance to go through the great slide deck that Andreas put
together on "Behind the scenes of QGIS.ORG".

I've taken the liberty to restyle it - for future use - to be more in line
with the QGIS visual style guide:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16fl2kiG8czfaD3FYRsXrG2YCmerQccVoLmp2cBc_bPs/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think! I'm sure it can be improved further, but at
least it uses the project colors and logo.
I can also help with applying this style to other default slide decks as
well, if you'd like.

Regards,
Anita