[Qgis-psc] Google season of docs

A Jordan ejordanashly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 03:48:52 PDT 2019

Hello,
I have visited the qgis website many times in an attempt to removw me from this listserv.
Please advise on what I should do as an alternative attempt to get out of this discussion /listserv.

Thank you,
Ashly

Ashly E Jordan, MPH
Doctoral candidate, Epidemiology
School of Public Health and Health Policy, City University of New York

Pre-Doctoral Fellow
Behavioral Sciences Training program in Substance Abuse Research, New York University

mobile: (347) 931-0893
email: ejordanashly at gmail.com