[Qgis-psc] QGIS Plugin website application maintenance

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Mar 13 08:42:56 PDT 2019

Ok, this went better.

Only on the end I see:

    default: Installed 86 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
    default:
/var/qgis_plugins/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py:144:
UserWarning: The psycopg2 wheel package will be renamed from release
2.8; in order to keep installing from binary please use "pip install
psycopg2-binary" instead. For details see:
<http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/install.html#binary-install-from-pypi>.
    default:   """)
    default: Installed 2 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
    default: Traceback (most recent call last):
    default:   File "upload_test.py", line 3, in <module>
    default:     handle = open("HelloWorld.zip", "rb")
    default: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'HelloWorld.zip'
The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant
assumes that this means the command failed. The output for this command
should be in the log above. Please read the output to determine what
went wrong.

So apparently you try to upload the HelloWorld.zip plugin?
And should we use 'psycopg2-binary' already or so?

Richard