[Qgis-psc] Renaming pages at our website

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Mar 23 00:55:01 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have to change wording at our website to reflect the change from
sponsors to sustaining members and quite some pages would have to be
renamed, also in the file-path. How should I do it?

Can we create aliases / redirects for the old URLs to the new URLs? If
yes, how?

For now I will create the new pages in parallel to the old ones, but
eventually I want to remove the old pages.

What effect does the change have on translations?

Thanks for your help,