[Qgis-psc] QGIS Server and QWC2

pblottiere paul.blottiere at oslandia.com
Mon Mar 25 09:20:04 PDT 2019

|Dear PSC, We have been testing various available QGIS web clients, and
we think that having some online demos would be a good asset for the
project. Considering that QWC2 [0] is currently on the QGIS github
organization and that a demonstration repository [1] is already provided
with a variety of working examples, it could be an excellent starting
point. For now, the qgis4.qgis.org server is dedicated to QGIS Server:
OGC certification (continuous integration for WFS and WMS tests and
online QGIS Server instances for the certification process) as well as
performance tests to monitor regressions. With this in mind, what do you
think about deploying QWC2 examples on qgis4.qgis.org server? If you
agree with this approach, I can take care of it in the coming days. All
the best, Paul [0] https://github.com/qgis/qwc2 [1]
https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app|