[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:33:19 PDT 2019

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 at 00:26, Peter Petrik
<peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk> wrote:
> We tried to crowdfund the first part of transition, but we managed to receive just about 50% of the desired amount. Therefore we do not see much potential to try again crowdfunding. We will continue to support and release the unofficial Lutra package until October 2019.

I wonder about this. I think Lutra has well and truly demonstrated
their ability to deliver a stable all-in-one installer for users. My
gut feeling is that a second round of fund raising in 6 months would
likely see a good percentage of the remaining funds raised. But that's
just a hunch based on my experiences with the QGIS marketplace.

Nyall