[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:35:22 PDT 2019

Sorry Nyall and all, I hadn't intention to give a negative impression of
osx users, wasn't my intention... I focused only the fact that these users
didn't invested in packaging for osx platform. There could be many reasons
for this, not so good marketing of the fundraising? not a US company asking
for money (assuming most of them are US based)? better a second round? no
idea.

 I accept your suggestion to avoid to talk about Apple, I agree, better
focus on qgis users.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition: