[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 01:39:36 PDT 2019

But how? People need money to live they should be able to.make it from qgis
and no one has done anything wrong trying to make money from the project
IMO and if that makes the project better for users how can it be bad?.
QGIS has long gone past being a fun hobby project for a lot of us but that
is what happens with real applications running in real environments for
real projects. Bug hunts aren't fun, unit testing isn't fun, docs aren't
fun but are needed for a project of this size.