[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Mar 27 01:49:24 PDT 2019

Hi

> On 27 Mar 2019, at 08:37, Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Wed, 27. Mar 2019 at 09:14:08 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>> So I hereby give up my PSC position to somebody who can handle this
>> tension better.
>
> Oh well - please reconsider.
>
> I've shot myself in the left foot with merging the debian changes last minute -
> and grass supplied the the ammo to shoot the other.  I need to clean up that
> mess first and therefore don't currently have time to defend our position.
>
> I usually didn't have to say much, because you already did - and we're on the
> same page.  Please don't give up.

+1 thanks for taking time out from your self inflicted foot injuries to say what we all are thinking. at Richard: I agree that often dealing with this kind of stuff is not fun, but for myself I have always appreciated your perspective and your kind and honest way of furthering the agenda of QGIS as a free software platform for everyone, and I would hate to see you leave the PSC :-(