[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Now Offering QGIS Support

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Thu Mar 28 00:16:55 PDT 2019

hm - I don't know if this is really satisfactory and useful for our users.

I am more in line with Nyalls proposal that we should do a more structured
table where we list about the services offered by a company.

A company that we don't know and asks to be added: there we should probably
ask the local community about their opinion. In the case of the german
company that asks to be listed - they had been recommended by the german
user group and the company is also a member and supporter of the german
user group. Just I, personally, don't know them. I don think this should be
an exclusion criteria for being listed on the commercial support provider
list.

Sorry for being a pain here. But I think it deserves a more thorough
discussion rather than just saying we don't list them.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)