[Qgis-psc] QGIS Mac Packaging project migration

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon May 20 00:37:39 PDT 2019

Hi,

the migration of the Mac Packager is finished. The automatic builds are now
set up and working properly from https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Mac-Packager
repository, signed with OSGEO Apple certificate.

The signed packages appear in https://qgis.org/downloads/macos/. LTR and PR
must be triggered manually, nightly builds are running automatically.

*The package is not ready for production because I need to wait for
homebrew-osgeo4mac to downgrade to proj5 & gdal2.x. I assume this will
happen this week and I will inform you when it is done.*

Thanks for all help for setting up the mac cloud server and getting the
certificate.

Kind regards,
Peter