[Qgis-psc] archiving repo QGIS/homebrew-qgisdev

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu May 23 00:00:03 PDT 2019

On 23/05/2019 06.19, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Hi PSC,
>
> Can one of you archive on Github the following repo
> https://github.com/qgis/homebrew-qgisdev
>
> This has been discussed here
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9859

Hi, Happy to do this.
When I try it shows:

"This will make the qgis/homebrew-qgisdev repository, issues, pull
requests, labels, milestones, projects, wiki, releases, commits, tags,
branches, reactions and comments read-only and disable any future
comments. The repository can still be forked.
Ensure you’ve changed any repository settings, considered closing all
open issues and pull requests and updated your README before you archive
this repository.
Once archived, you can unarchive the repository at any time."

Can somebody provide me with some text to put in top of the README (OR
put it there yourself and let me know) so it is clear for people come
there via Google, that it is archived and superseded by ....

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde