[Qgis-psc] Github sponsorship

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 24 00:15:41 PDT 2019

On 24/05/2019 09.12, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> I had a look, and it looks like it is being set up for individuals, so
> to sponsor (up to 4) individual github users?

Ah: https://help.github.com/en/articles/about-github-sponsors

Currently, only individual users can sponsor developers. If your
organization is interested in sponsoring developers, please let us know
by emailing opensource at github.com.

GitHub is exploring ways to introduce sponsorships for teams of people
that work on a single project. If you'd like to join our sponsored teams
advisory panel, email opensource at github.com with the subject line
[GitHub Sponsors] Interested in the Sponsored Teams Advisory Panel.
Please include:

    The name of your project
    Information about your team
    Why you are interested in joining the advisory panel

You can also recommend developers to participate in the limited beta.
Send an email to opensource at github.com with a link to the developer's
GitHub profile and optionally their contact information.