[Qgis-psc] Discussion our financial situation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 14 04:59:41 PST 2019

Hi Paolo,

On 2019-11-14 12:46, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> * I see LC meeting was more expensive than predicted; I understand the
> organizers devoted back a part of the income to QGIS.ORG: does this
> balance off?
>
> What is an LC meeting? Sorry, I don't understand this term.

Juergen was right, as usual - sorry for being too short

I can comment on why the "LC" ;-) expenses are higher than the Bucharest
("BC" ;-) ) one. These have simply to do with the fact that

a) dinner, food and services in Western Europe are more expensive than
in Eastern Europe

b) more people asked for travel reimbursements (hotel and airfare)

In Bucharest hardly anyone asked for reimbursement, as most people went
to FOSS4G anyway.

You can see all the details in the account document
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VOt4RFJkJ7LaTAnEGmQ2VB1DZT8Q9Ior-b_uBAVP8YQ/edit#gid=351919521
in tab "Expenses 2019".

Greetings,