[Qgis-psc] Documentation meeting? Was: Toughts after November PSC

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:14:35 PST 2019

Hi,

Sorry for the thread hijacking.

Regarding the Documentation, as Tim mentioned, video meetings are probably
much more productive (and clarifying about others opinions) than enumerous
threads and long messages in the mailing lists.

This being said, can I suggest doing a special PSC meeting (or something
similar) together with the most active or interest members of the
documentation team, for us to agree on some strategies going forward?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto