[Qgis-psc] Stripe donors not added automatically to our donors list anymore?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 8 02:58:15 PDT 2019

Hi Tim,

Thanks.

I am refering to the file source/site/about/donors.inc [1]

I believe the addition of new donors is triggered by e-mails from
paypal.com and stripe.com. Maybe, with stripe it is using an API - I
really don't know. The addition of PayPal donors still works, but the
donors from stripe.com are not added anymore. Sorry, I don't know more
about the mechanisms behind it.

It would be great if we had a documentation of such processes, so when
one persons leaves, that other people can take over.

Thanks,

Andreas