[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mobile (Android)

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Wed Oct 16 03:21:42 PDT 2019

Hi all

well we had the very same thoughts recently concerning the QWC2 suite
which deserves to be listed as part of the QGIS ecosystem, and as a
community driven project. It is already hosted in the github QGIS
organisation, but is only mentionned in the mailing list's page [0]

This deserves to be documented in a dedicated page for web clients in
the website.

Any objection to add one?

Regards,

Régis