[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mobile (Android)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at opengis.ch
Wed Oct 16 03:58:03 PDT 2019

Hi Régis,

I absolutely agree that the web clients should also be listed on the
download page, it is a major USP.

my vision for the download page would be:

- Desktop
-- Win
-- Lin
-- Mac
-- ...

- Mobile apps
-- Official:
--- QGIS on android [playstore link] - deprecated
-- 3rd party:
--- QField [Playtore link, (future Windows link), (optional future iOS
link)]
--- Input [Playstore link, optional AppStore link]
--- Roam [link]

- Webclients
-- Official:
--- QWC2
-- 3rd party
--- Lizmap
--- g3w
--- nextgis
--- ...

- Server
-- Official
--- link to install docs
--- (Future official docker)
-- 3rd party
--- docker openquake
--- docker Oslandia
--- docker 3Liz
--- docker c2c
--- ...

I'll present this at the next PSC so we can directly discuss how/what
and follow up from there ok?

Cheers

Marco