[Qgis-psc] User question on vision and goals

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Oct 28 02:39:18 PDT 2019

Thanks Paolo,

On 28/10/2019 08.22, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> > In any case, I'd suggest starting from what we have done already:
> >
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G90nbm4EFCuYHT9rkB3GSpn4sB14bfb9DzE9HvS3jZY/edit?ts=5cadf378#heading=h.5ldldf8p4pv4

I see this is an adaptation of the Debian social contract.

However, we also started this document on QGIS goals a while back:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bh6gP3m2LrsuAEJ5eZM7uTjXNv5roRIA1sc8eN0Gxw/edit?usp=sharing

(According to the document history you started it on June 10th during the
PSC meeting.)
To me, this document is closer to what I think we want to ask our community
about (at least based on the notes I took during our last meeting where we
talked about vision and goals).

Of course all these things are related but if we want usable feedback on
this topic from our users, we need to ask the right questions and
communicate very clearly.

Regards,
Anita