[Qgis-psc] User question on vision and goals

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Oct 28 12:08:04 PDT 2019

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 3:00 PM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> On 10/28/19 10:39 AM, Anita Graser wrote:
> > However, we also started this document on QGIS goals a while
> > back:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bh6gP3m2LrsuAEJ5eZM7uTjXNv5roRIA1sc8eN0Gxw/edit?usp=sharing
>
> > To me, this document is closer to what I think we want to ask our
> > community about (at least based on the notes I took during our last
> > meeting where we talked about vision and goals).
>
> You are right.

Just to let you know: Tim has started an excellent draft for the Question
of the Month in the QGIS goals doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bh6gP3m2LrsuAEJ5eZM7uTjXNv5roRIA1sc8eN0Gxw/edit?usp=sharing

If you have feedback, please share it in the doc!

I'll put the text into Kobo (our questionnaire system) on Saturday (if we
have reached an agreement by then) and kick of the translation process
after that.

Regards,
Anita