[Qgis-psc] Feature freeze extension request for server

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:38:07 PDT 2019

Hi PSC,

About my PR #31351 Support WMS dimensions in QGIS Server
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31351
I have finished the code and the unit tests before Friday September 6th
2019 but I was not able to rebase and clean up commits. So the pull
request was not ready to merge before the time limit for feature freeze.
Now the pull request is ready to merge.

Are you opposed to the merge ?

Regards,
René-Luc