[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals] Support SAP HANA databases in QGIS (#151)

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Sep 12 03:07:10 PDT 2019

Hi Paolo,

It looks very good and covers the most important points, good job.

Just some small remarks:

- I wonder if we could shorten the testing platform to a generic
requirement like "the provider needs to be integrated into our CI
infrastructure, and any related maintenance, licensing and hosting costs
need to be fully covered". I think we don't need to go into technical
details in this organizational level emails.

- I would not mention "donated time" from any one of us and provide a
link to https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html ,
that's where any external party can get the best bang for the buck if
things should get done

Best regards
Matthias