[Qgis-psc] Bugfixing for documentation

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 00:47:38 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas,

I wouldn't say that it's the changing API that is challenging, it's
mainly tackling issues that are spotted from time to time (but also the
long standing one).
The majority of these are not a 10min changes. For example, the last
request to have processing documentation. I thought it was an easy shot,
but at the end, it's about half a day of work (other parts of the API would
benefit from this too).
Also, there is some maintenance effort for the docker images.

I'm partly doing this for free now. The grants in the past have allowed to
put something in place, but it would be great to have some small time
dedicated to this every year.
I would be happy to propose maybe 2 to 3 days a year dedicated to
maintenance and bug fixing.

I do believe that our Python API is a main attraction point, and improving
the API docs is a key point.

Cheers,
Denis