[Qgis-psc] Post loomio... how to vote?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Apr 6 00:43:08 PDT 2020

Hi all,

A quick update on the current state.

After some chitchatting with the Loomio support we have now moved the
existing groups under a new Umbrella group "QGIS" (to avoid having to
pay for each subgroups members individually and therefore multiple times).

We currently have 63 members (so the cost is 63$ for this year). I added
the PSC to the admin list of the new group, so you should have full access.

Thanks Marco for taking care of the financial administration.

Best regards

Matthias